Texas Cutie Pie

My life bores me. It might as well bore you too.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finally!

I've been totally frikin' buried for days with this new web site for Doc. Thanks to J for helping me do the most technical parts and the logo. The hardest part is getting all the photos and videos and articles in. Yuck.

Now if I can just get Doc focused enough to write some stuff. Heck I'll even paste it in for him if he'll just write it.

If I'm lucky the remaining bits will be done in time for happy hour friday.

Doc had a "cyberdate" with Banana on Friday. I think he's learned more about computers just trying to talk to Banana than he has his whole life.

Oh. and the weather sucks ass right now. It's wet and windy and I should have been asleep 3 hours ago. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger dvw said…

    We can't wait!!!!

     
  • At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Mofy said…

    Sweet, looking forward to it.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BITCH :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home